iOS App Launched Into Beta
UPDATE: our iOS app is now live on the App Store. You can download it here.
We’re excited to launch the first version of our iOS app for Schedugram into beta testing.
The first version of the app only has the most common functions people use Schedugram for. We don’t expect the mobile apps to entirely replace our web version, but we know that for many customers, you want to be able to do some things on the go.
In the first version of the iOS app, you can:
- See your upcoming posts (scheduled or queued) and edit/reschedule/cancel them
- Add new images (video support will come in later versions) to your queue, schedule or drafts – with cropping and filters like the Instagram app
- Manage your Instagram accounts (e.g. updating the password for an account after you change it with Instagram)
- See your account archive of posts that are already posted
- View and edit your drafts (and send them to queue/schedule them)
All of this can be done for multiple Instagram accounts.
The Schedugram app is and will always be free – it’s of course included in your subscription. We’re also testing a little bit of new branding within the app. Here are some screenshots:
How do I join the beta?
If you didn’t register earlier (we sent out an invite in our last email newsletter) just email [email protected] and we will invite you. The beta is being managed through TestFlight, which is a tool Apple provides developers like us for testing apps with customers before officially launching them to the general App Store.
What about Android?
Android is on its way! We are going to let people test our iOS app for a few weeks before launching Android and v1 of the iOS app into the official App Store. The app was built from the start using a cross-platform framework (React Native, for the nerds among us), so we are testing and tweaking to make sure it will look and work OK in Android now. Our focus right now is making sure we have the right set of ‘basic features’ before we launch the app to everyone.
If you’re an Android user, we will be letting you know when the app is available through our email newsletter and within Schedugram.
How do I provide feedback?
You can provide feedback about our apps by emailing [email protected], or using the feedback form within the app.